- Why would I want loads of reviews if I’m already making sales?
- So I want to start my FBA store and begin to sell but since researching I've sort of realised that it might be better to target a niche as opposed to selling general products if I want to make the most money in the longer run.
- Should I get custom packaging created?
- Is it difficult to get ranked on Amazon?
- If the supplier says they will do DDP, door to door shipping, does this mean they deal with the customs duty and VAT?
- What would you do if you have limited stock but still want to have a successful launch?
- Do you recommend selling a variety of different products from different industries (I.e. fitness, cooking, music) all under one sellers account, or do you think it will add more credibility to create separate accounts/companies to specialise in their given areas?
- Can I post a competition alongside my product which is entered by leaving a review?